Saturday, 14 February 2009

Stay Focused

The other day I was looking around the internet,viewing what was on offer when I came across an eBook that told me how to make a lot of money from using blogs. Being a blogger, or bloggee, or what ever its called I decided to have a look. A little extra cash is always good.

So I got the book and started reading. It was fascinating. It gave great details on how to actually use a blog and Google Adsence to make a fortune. I liked it so much that I have now put it up for sale at my own web page  Living Your Dreams.

However, regardless of how good the book was I made a monumental stuff up. I took my eyes off the ball and started look away from where I have been going. Instead of doing the work that i was required to do for my own web page, I let greed overtake me and started to muck around with what the book told me.

I spent a whole day following the instructions of the book. And made some progress. But in the long run I became bored. I don’t want to spend my life on the computer but to get the blogs and web pages set up according to the blog was going to take some time. And that wasn’t time I had to waste.

So in the long run I abandoned the whole idea and went back to my web page kicking myself for being so easily distracted.

So my advice to you is Stay Focused on what it is you are trying to achieve.

No matter what it is in life you need to ensure that you keep you eyes on the prise and move towards it. Don’t allow yourself to be distracted by the “sirens” that try to tempt you away from you goal.

To be successful with money you need to concentrate on no more that 2 things at a time. If you want to make money from blogging and Google Adsense and housing then that is what you focus on. If want to make money from eBay and shares then that is what you focus on. But you don’t try to do all four at once.

You cant be an expert at everything, so concentrate on no more than 2 and work on them and learn them until you can do it in you sleep and have the system automated. Then you can add something else and help your profits grow more.

I am now concentrating on my web page and on housing. And I have my eyes firmly fixed on my goals. I will not allow myself to be distracted again.

Terrence Shadwell

P.S. As always I have my web page there to help you move forward in your life www.livingyourdreams.webcitypro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.