Sunday, 28 June 2009

Blinded By The Light

Have you ever had an epiphany? A true moment of clarity.  I was lucky enough to have one last night. Well lucky in a sense, it was midnight and I want to head to bed when this moment of clarity hit me. While it was great to have, the timing sure did suck.

 

Anyway back to the point. I had been working all weekend on my business. I work all weekend because it is about the only time I get to work on it. With a full time job it can be hard to fit things in. But I digress. I had been working all weekend on getting the web page updated, recording some videos for the page and reviewing a book that I want to get up for sale as well. So late Sunday night while watching some TV I had recorded I was feeling rather burnt out and over the business. Then out of nowhere it struck me. This moment of clarity. For some strange reason I of a sudden knew that I was doing the right thing.  I knew that this business was the right thing to do and that no matter what the set back I needed to continue.

 

So I am asking you a simple question so that I hope you may get some clarity in your life. Do you know what it is that you want to do? I hope you, however, if you don’t then you need to sit down and think about what it is in life that you want to accomplish. This not simple goals, but what you really want from life. My main ambition is to run a profitable business where I can motivate people and help them achieve their dreams. I want to be able to do from home and travel the world and assist people build a better life for themselves. I may not be there yet, but I know now that I will one day achieve my dream.

 

Let me ask you another question. What are you prepared to do to make your dreams a reality? A lot of people want to achieve in life but they have very little drive within them to get out and go after their dreams. They are afraid to take the risks that are involved with some of their dreams so they don’t even try. They seen it as it is better not to try than to try and fail. However, through education and knowledge a smart person can achieve their dreams by reducing the risk involved. That is why I continue to read about internet marketing and follow in the footsteps of those people that have come before me that have been successful. They took the risks, found the problems, and have now drawn a road map on how to achieve where they failed. I follow the map, I do not need to reinvent the wheel.

 

Now we have two points that you need to focus on, what do you want and what are you prepared to do to get it. Everyday I seen people answering theses questions. I see them walking early morning on the coldest morning in winter, running businesses to the wee hours of night, or facing up to job that they hate so one day soon they will have their dreams. This happen with millions of people every day. The only problem is there are still more people out there that have no idea what they want or they are too lazy or afraid to do what it takes to capture their dreams. I do not want you to be one of those people.

 

Today I want you to think about what you really want from life. You can use your goals to help you, but I want you to have an ultimate vision of  what you want your life to be about. Do you want to be remembered by people as the best cleaner in the world, or would you rather be thought about as that people that cared for others, or was always friendly or lent a helping hand? Then I want you to think about what you are willing to do to make this dream a reality. What risks are you prepared to take? How are you going to lower that risk so that if things do go wrong, you can learn from it bounce back and continue to move towards you dreams?

 

Then I want you to put things into action, today. Don’t put things off, you never know when you may get another chance to do what you want to do. Then I want you to take steps everyday to move closer to your dreams. Seek help if you need it and learn from the people that have already walked the path you want to follow. I believe that you can achieve your dreams. I know that you can do.

 

Then you to will have you epiphany.

 

12:38 am. I better head off to bed. I will talk to you next week.

 

Terry Shadwell

 

P.S. I have overhauled the web page, dropped the price and added a who swag of goodies. www.livingyourdreams.webcitypro.com . Take a look, the motivational course is designed to help you achieve your dreams.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.