Sunday, 2 August 2009

Airlines

This is what I also do for the papers. They print my articles and I give them a free word search. Now you can have it to. Just to make it fun there is always one silly one in there.


N A E R O K J A P A N S C L B A O

T H A I A I R W A Y S E R G R I C

S I N G A P O R E K S N I J I R G

Q N R E H T U O S A N I H C T N S

R O Y A L B R U N E I L U T I E Y

A I R V A N U A T U B R M H S W A

S E N I L R I A D E T I N U H Z W

A R I A A D U A L C D A P A A E R

V G A R U D A I N D O N E S I A I

L A T N E N I T N O C A A N R L A

P P H I L I P P I N E C N A W A T

C A T H A Y P A C I F I C H A N E

H E U L B N I G R I V R Y T Y D M

R I A M O D E E R F E E C F S M M

M A L A Y S I A F G B M G U V G U

C I F I C A P R I A C A G L W I L

Q A N T A S P T N O M O L O S S P


AIR NEW ZEALAND

AIR PACIFIC

AIR VANUATU

AMERICAN AIRLINES

BRITISH AIRWAYS

CATHAY PACIFIC

CHINA SOUTHERN

CONTINENTAL

FREEDOM AIR

GARUDA INDONESIA

JAPAN

KOREAN

LAUDA AIR

LUFTHANSA

MALAYSIA

PHILIPPINE

PLUMMET AIRWAYS

QANTAS

ROYAL BRUNEI

SINGAPORE

SOLOMON

THAI AIRWAYS

TIGER

UNITED AIRLINES

VIRGIN BLUE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.