Friday, 1 January 2010

The New Year

I hope everybody is ready for the New Year. This should be the year where you make some real changes in your life and start living your dreams. There is no reason why you should be putting things off or saying “I’ll do it tomorrow.” That will get you nowhere and only bring you regrets.

I plan to make some big changes this year. I have big plans for my finances, lifestyle, health and work. I will be taking a few chances (calculated and thought through first) and start to push my boundaries even further. I want to meet more people and continue to expand my horizons.

While I do all of this I want to show you what I am doing, so that you can copy my successes and avoid any mistakes that I make. We can take this journey together and both be better off for it at the end of the year.

Wouldn’t you like to get to the 31st of December 2010 and look back and see what you have completed. You can stand there New Years Eve and say this was my best year ever, and next year will be better again. It’s so much better than standing there saying “I wish I had.”

 So in 2010 let’s start a new journey together. Let’s start making changes to our lives right now. As soon as you finish reading this I want you to go and do one thing that you have been putting off. Don’t say I’ll do it tomorrow, go and do it now.  Start strong and continue to build on your strengths.

Terry Shadwell

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.