Sunday, 30 May 2010

My Days are Numbered

Did I ever tell you about 327? No? Well sit back and let me tell you a little story. When I was growing up the number 327 became a big part of my life. It was the number of the bus that I and my friend would catch into town to go to the beach. Later it became the bus that would bring us home from a late night out.

So what’s so important about a bus? Nothing, it just happened to be the 327. The same number that would appear in my favourite movie, Star Wars. Throughout the entire series, 327 has appeared or be mentioned numerous times.

I know what you’re saying, coincidence. Maybe, but what about the fact that if I need to check the time of an afternoon, it just happens to be 3:27. My phone number has 327 in it. When I needed a post office box, I was given 427. I laughed and asked if 327 was available. Guess what? Earlier that day the person that owned it had closed their account and I got PO Box 327.

I could tell you more but there wouldn’t be enough room to fit it in. But what does it all mean? Honestly I don’t know. I all know is that the universe has attached that number to me. It may have some significance or it may mean nothing at all. However, if I see something that has 327 attached to it I will go after it, because it is normally worth it. 

What I do know is that there is a connection in the universe that is guiding me. An unseen connection, call it god, fate, or whatever, there is something bigger going on that what we cannot see. In fact according to the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy the answer to the ultimate question of Life, the Universe and Everything is 42. What’s that got to do with 327? 3X2X7 equals?

Terry Shadwell

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.