Friday, 21 December 2012

Thank God Its Chritmas (Queen)

One of the fortunate things about being a teacher is that we do have a lot of holidays. However, while its nice to take a break from work, I find that I rarely take time out. I hate the idea of sitting around not doing anything. The idea that I have wasted a day sitting around a house, just watching TV, or play games does not fill me with joy.  So I like to keep myself busy.

This Christmas Holidays I plan to busy again. I want to do more writing and get myself set up to do a few extra things from the start of the new year. The best thing is that over the last 18 months I have taken time out to review what was going on in my life, and now I am at a point to move forward again.

There has been a lot of change in my life in the last year and a half, and I know that the next few years will see a lot more changes coming through. One of those changes is to get back to writing and developing this blog to a better standard.

I have lost some weight over the last 6 months and now I am more determined than I have ever been to keep losing it. Mind you in saying that, the last few weeks with various Christmas parties and my own birthday, have not help in the weight loss process.However, we all need time out for everything every now and again.

Take time to relax these holiday and dont feel guilty about putting one or two things off for a few days. You will get to them eventually, but you do need time to relax first. Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year and get yourself ready to make next year the best year of you life.

Terry Shadwell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.