Tuesday, 31 December 2013

New Year 2014

For those who have yet to see it, I hope you have a great New Year. Here in Australia we are already an hour into the new year. 2013 was a busy year for me with a lot of good and bad things happening. However, I decided against spending time trying to contemplate what had happened.

Through out the year I have kept a diary. In to it I have written about the major events of the day and how I was feeling about a whole range of things. This was review, and it helped me to get through a lot. The diary was also critical in managing a few events, and will continue to play a large part of my life in 2014.

Instead of reviewing my year I have chosen instead to focus on the year ahead. I have stated before that I do not believe in New Years Resolutions. I choose to set year goals. So far we have three, and tomorrow, we will sit down and decide if there is anything else we want to achieve, by when we want it done, and how we are going to do it.

2013 was busy, and through solid plans I know 2014 will be busier again. I also plan to have more posts up here for you as well.

Terry Shadwell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.