Monday, 26 October 2015

Annoying People - Get them out of your life

I have found over the year that there is never a good time or nice way to tell someone that they are annoying you. In fact, most of the time, the person that is annoying you is often unaware that they are annoying you, no matter how many subtle hints you give. The problem often is that the annoying person is so self focused that no matter what you do, or how you say something, they will always be shocked by you telling them to go away and leave you alone. However, in order to be successful in life, sometimes you just need to be blunt with people.

When it comes to working with people I will admit they I am not a very tolerant person. I do not suffer fools gladly and do not want to waste my time with people who are just out to waste time. I like to get my work done, and don't want to just sit around chatting.

Annoying people are frustrating and hard to deal with.
However, in saying that, I often don't say anything and keep my feelings to myself as I know I have to work with people. I know that everybody is different and not everyone is going to get along. But that can only go so far.

In order for me to do all the things I need to do, I need to utilize my work day to fullest extent. I push myself all day so that when I come home I can switch off and relax. Then I know that I do not have to worry about anything, and I have a sense of accomplishment

Some people see work as a social outing. They think that talking all day and being liked is important. For them they feel a sense of accomplishment when they have built the social bonds, not completing work. Of course, this type of belief will always rub up against my beliefs.

For me, I see these people as time wasters. I personally don't care how much time they want to waste, but I get annoyed when they want to waste my time. I get very annoyed when they try to do it everyday. And I get extremely annoyed when they won't take the hints, ignore that I have told them I and busy and try and force themselves into my life because they think they are being nice.

These type of people are the people that will never have success, and will be the ones trying to hold you back. They will tell you that you have their support, but they will always be a hindrance. They will try to dominate your time. They are the people you need to get out of your life, and sometimes there is no easy way to do it.

Stop and go away annoying person
Nobody likes to be told to go away, especially those annoying people that can't take a hint, but that is just what you have to do. You don't need to be rude, but you need to tell these people outright that they need to stop wasting you time and leave you alone. Otherwise you will have to always put up with them interfering in your life.

I know it sounds selfish. However, what is more selfish, you wanting to do the things you want with your time, or someone else annoying you and trying to take up your time and waste it? You have to make a choice on what you think is the best way to proceed. I do not like hurting peoples feelings and often I put up with more than I should. But there comes a time when you have to say stop, go away.

You only have one chance at life. You need to surround yourself with the people you want in you life. You do not have to just accept people into your life simply because that is what they want.

So get rid of the annoying time wasters in your life. Don't be rude, but make sure that your message is clear so that they know you do not want to be bothered anymore. Sure they will get upset and even annoyed, but in life, we don’t always get what we want and things are not always nice. They will get over it in time, and you will find that your life is better off.

Learn why the Economy as we know it is going to CRASH and what you can do to have more MONEY, FREEDOM, and PROSPERITY in the New Economy.

Terry Shadwell LIVE


Cardiff RSL

Monday 16th November
45 Macquarie Road, Cardiff
Evening Event
6:30pm (Registration)
7pm - 9pm
Tickets $20
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.